As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to grow with each day, McGowen Hurst Clark Smith is committed to keeping you up-to-date with information and guidance from the state and federal government. Please use the resources below and contact us if you have any questions.
Our offices are closed to the general public until further notice. Our staff is working remotely to meet our client's tax and accounting needs.
- Business Continuity Plan for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Update: Office Closing & IRS Extension Announcement
- April 15 Federal Tax Payments Extension
- Emergency Leave Act and Iowa Filing & Payment Extension
- IRS Filing Deadline Extension
- Relief Resources for Iowa Businesses Affected by COVID-19
- CARES Act Passes Senate
STATE AND FEDERAL RESOURCES
- COVID-19 in Iowa
- Iowa Department of Revenue
- Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Iowa Workforce Development - COVID-19
Federal and Multistate Ressources
Small Business Resources